I am 8teen 9teen, currently studying in Singapore Polytechnic.((: and and 18 APRIL is my BIG DAY! XD I don't bite! i am super friendly and HYPER most of the time! Laughing and smiling are my hobbies((: I want to see everyone smiling with me TOO^^
LOVES;
talking =X shopping :DD chilling at StarBucks. jie jie ❤ all my GFS & BFS! 4four 1a/04 POPCORN lollipop!❤ balloons!❤❤
I WANT;
❤ I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY!
and i will be contented with that
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
11:10 PM
HOHO! i m of proud of myself! i finally completed my multi-sim!!! :D i sat at the chair since 3pm this afternoon to 7 plus!!! doing my multi-sim only! lol. i cant rmb i drew the circuit how many times liao! (pek chey!) but i just cant get it right! WTH i dont wanna give up but really ROAR! so in the end before i left mob, i took ws's and move the gates ard to make it mine! LOL feel so bad, cos i want to do my own! *sense of accomplishment eh* but really bo bian leh. so i took his copy, in case go home also cannot do. =x hehs. but i m so proud of myself that i complete that during my ride home! ON MRT! haha. and 1 time jiu BINGO! LOL. so happy la! like finally and most imptly this is mine! and i noe my mistake lerr, why i do so many times but all wrong! well i m really dumb! *oops* ACTUALLY THE FIRST TIME I DO SHOULD BE CORRECT ALREADY! BUT WHENEVER I TEST THE CIRCUIT. I JUST TURN THE SWITCH ON AND OFF WITHOUT RUNNING IT! LOL HOW DUMB OF MII! so serve mii right to do so long. =X