I am 8teen 9teen, currently studying in Singapore Polytechnic.((: and and 18 APRIL is my BIG DAY! XD I don't bite! i am super friendly and HYPER most of the time! Laughing and smiling are my hobbies((: I want to see everyone smiling with me TOO^^
LOVES;
talking =X shopping :DD chilling at StarBucks. jie jie ❤ all my GFS & BFS! 4four 1a/04 POPCORN lollipop!❤ balloons!❤❤
I WANT;
❤ I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY!
and i will be contented with that
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
9:36 PM
today i went movie with AARON, JASON AND WEN SHOU! well '21' is a nice show! *AWESOME* and as usual i ate popcorn on my own again! haha. aaron and wenshou shared 1 popcorn, but i finished mine first. =x after that meet xue le and mich for dinner and chit chat here and there. so full!!! by the rate that i m eating with no exercise. i m getting fat very SOON. having good food almost everyday; somemore eat and sit, eat and sit! but popcorn is a must for movie! so cant help it. haha.
my results for MST1: programming - 81/100 digital electronic - 67/100 principles of electrical and electronic - 53/100 =X engineering math - ???