Alright! I just went re-bonding today!
Cos my short hair is not very straight already as I always tuck in behind my ears.
my long hair not very straight too as my hair grow
and my newly grown out hair is not straight making it so obvious that my hair isn’t very straight. abit messy and I decided to save up and go for another re-bonding.
and and I spent 2 hrs sitting there reading magazine waiting for my turn
4 hrs sitting there reading magazine
while she do the funny funny thing to my hair.
and I end up staying there for 6 hrs!
wah! Sit until my butt pain sia.
but my hair now is so straight, I think it’s too straight already.
Not very nice though. I guess need to wait for couple of days first.
In conclusion, I find that re-bonding is a waste of $$ and waste of time. LOL
I spent 100 bucks sitting there rot for 6 hrs.