I am 8teen 9teen, currently studying in Singapore Polytechnic.((: and and 18 APRIL is my BIG DAY! XD I don't bite! i am super friendly and HYPER most of the time! Laughing and smiling are my hobbies((: I want to see everyone smiling with me TOO^^
LOVES;
talking =X shopping :DD chilling at StarBucks. jie jie ❤ all my GFS & BFS! 4four 1a/04 POPCORN lollipop!❤ balloons!❤❤
I WANT;
❤ I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY!
and i will be contented with that
Saturday, December 27, 2008
best friend 1:03 AM
its just too many times over the same issue. i cant force you to do wad u cant do. i m sure i m not asking for too much! i just wanted CONFIRMATION AND ASSURANCE!
this is all i ever need. but why. i donno why i care too much when u don't even give a fucking damn! why am i such i fool! you say you need to based on situation! wth do u need that! i m just so angry and pissed off and sad. just FUCK OFF! but you just don give a fucking damn! so what if you really matters so much to me! but what am i to you? its just too many times!