I am 8teen 9teen, currently studying in Singapore Polytechnic.((: and and 18 APRIL is my BIG DAY! XD I don't bite! i am super friendly and HYPER most of the time! Laughing and smiling are my hobbies((: I want to see everyone smiling with me TOO^^
LOVES;
talking =X shopping :DD chilling at StarBucks. jie jie ❤ all my GFS & BFS! 4four 1a/04 POPCORN lollipop!❤ balloons!❤❤
I WANT;
❤ I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY!
and i will be contented with that
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
12:05 AM
drink, drank, drunk; 3 crazy women. 3 sad souls. 2 and a half drunkard. 2 糊涂鬼.
pat's phone with me, and my camera at sage's place. i want to post photos but i cant. tml maybe;
and my head is bursting soon. so is my stomach, having this weird feeling, and of cos my heart too. )= i m very glad tt i have sage and pat with me today. somehow we were all feeling down with our own problems.