I am 8teen 9teen, currently studying in Singapore Polytechnic.((: and and 18 APRIL is my BIG DAY! XD I don't bite! i am super friendly and HYPER most of the time! Laughing and smiling are my hobbies((: I want to see everyone smiling with me TOO^^
LOVES;
talking =X shopping :DD chilling at StarBucks. jie jie ❤ all my GFS & BFS! 4four 1a/04 POPCORN lollipop!❤ balloons!❤❤
I WANT;
❤ I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY!
and i will be contented with that
Friday, April 17, 2009
i bought it for myself! ((: 11:02 PM
hehs! YAY! i got my HOT PINK BAG! cos i have got a very good excuse to get that for myself! a PRESENT FOR MYSELF! haha. thanks sage for acc-ing me to get it! ((: and she surprised me with a stalk of sunflower and a lovely SHINE keychain! great thanks to SAGE, PATRICIA AND JULIEN! ((: yes. i love sunflower! ((: after tt we bus-ed to thomson road to eat apple strudel! ((: nice nice! eat, talk, take photos and cabbed home! alright photo time: