I am 8teen 9teen, currently studying in Singapore Polytechnic.((: and and 18 APRIL is my BIG DAY! XD I don't bite! i am super friendly and HYPER most of the time! Laughing and smiling are my hobbies((: I want to see everyone smiling with me TOO^^
LOVES;
talking =X shopping :DD chilling at StarBucks. jie jie ❤ all my GFS & BFS! 4four 1a/04 POPCORN lollipop!❤ balloons!❤❤
I WANT;
❤ I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY!
and i will be contented with that
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
laughter; 10:39 PM
(added)
from this photo i realised sth! my teeth are straight! HAHA damn hard for to act bunny tooth!
happy VS EMO
we all agreed tt yinghao looks great in those specs!
P.S I LOVE MY JACKET! HAHA
movie with yue er and toi today! handsome suit. hmmm i think its a very nice show with good moral of story! but thr out the movie i not enjoying cos i worrying for the male lead. lol but afterall its good! i like the ending((: rush down to sp for xiaochen's performance! but too bad we were late! lol. only get to see him for few mins. but nvm. after tt we go chomp chomp! forget to mention ying hao too! whahahah! chicken wing my fave!!!! whahahaa lol. had so much laughter and so full! lol home after tt. shall post the photos taken in the afternoon soon!((: cos go chomp chomp too busy eating no time take photos. =X i m tired~ going to bed soon.. nights((: