I am 8teen 9teen, currently studying in Singapore Polytechnic.((: and and 18 APRIL is my BIG DAY! XD I don't bite! i am super friendly and HYPER most of the time! Laughing and smiling are my hobbies((: I want to see everyone smiling with me TOO^^
LOVES;
talking =X shopping :DD chilling at StarBucks. jie jie ❤ all my GFS & BFS! 4four 1a/04 POPCORN lollipop!❤ balloons!❤❤
I WANT;
❤ I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY!
and i will be contented with that
Monday, July 6, 2009
MOVIE WITH LAVERN! ((: Ice Age 3 1:28 AM
As what i mentioned ytd! Our movie promise with Lavern, woke up so early for the movie can. (considered very early plus i m so tired ytd) v v tired. lol but still i neber fly plane. cos i always believe that u cannot make empty promises to a kid. If u cant't do it den jolly well don't promise in the first place. I used to have tt kind of feelings and i know it very well. I wont do tt do my kids next time. and today baby was late again! buay ta han. lol keep whining to him on our way there =X haha meet Sage and Lavern at cineleisure to catch the movie at 1130. Not bad, funny show, nice effect too ((: and of cos with nice company! Lavern, Sage and Baby! ((: After movie lunch, and Baby sent all of us home again. cos i need to rush back for work and Sage and Lavern also lei si lerr. lol and baby too. he only manage to catch 3 hrs of sleep ytd. Thank you baby<3.
TADAH! CUTE LAVERN! ((: singing tgt with sister! as if we were twins like tt. haha! and this is my fave ((: cute as always((: i opening the door. and i broke the door knot! LOL coco with a v fierce dog.